[pct-l] Desert Water Capacity?

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Fri Apr 20 19:15:52 CDT 2012

Brrrito and I left Scissors yesterday evening with 7 and 8 liters respectively and made it to here (Third Gate) with just over 2 liters each.

It was hot and dry, 90 degrees and we're slow and old..

We wanted to do it with no cache hits, but we can't do the next 10 miles to Barrel Springs in this heat on two liters each.

SomeGuy
Bill Burge
Typoed on my iPhone...