[pct-l] Sierra Solo

Tim Rice tim1ness at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:05:23 CDT 2012

Matt, I am looking into an additional service from AT&T which enables your phone to be identified by satellite, whoever you are. You may not be able to call, but u can b found. It works on airport mode, but I think the phone has to on. I am carrying a goal zero 7 watt and it charges the phone pretty well. The cost of the additional service is $3 monthly, much ore reasonable than spot. You download some software from your phone to a computer at home and someone can monitor your progress and whereabouts.

Sent from my iPhone