[pct-l] Getting to El Cajon Transit Center From Airport on Public transit

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Tue Apr 17 23:04:45 CDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Rick Burns <rlburns2 at wildblue.net> wrote:
> Question 4: In the event we bus it, what's the best way to get to El Cajone
> Transit Station? Looks like we would need to get their by 3:30.

>From the Airport, take Bus 992 downtown. Buy a $5 day pass from the
driver, it will be good for the Light Rail too

Get off at east end of the 992 at the City College Trolley (light rail) Station

At that station, take an Orange Line Trolley towards "Gillespe Field"
Get off at the El Cajon Transit Center.

http://www.sdcommute.com/Services/Route.aspx?r=992
http://www.sdcommute.com/Services/Route.aspx?r=520