[pct-l] Greeting from section D trail Angel

Perry Chamberlain canoeman at qnet.com
Sun Apr 15 09:27:26 CDT 2012

Greeting to class of 2012.
My wife Liz, and I, are once again offering our assistance this year, to thru hikers, in section D.
I live just next to big rock creek trail, and can offer assistance to hikers needing help, and rides,  etc. From hwy 15 through to Agua Dulce.
Good luck on the trail, call me if you need help.
Just a note, we received a fresh 8 inches of snow yesterday, on section D, in a late season snow storm, but skies are blue, and the mountains are beautiful this morning.
My cell is 661-317-1078.
Temps in big bear, and Blue Ridge are 28 degrees at night, 45 to 50 in the day, but temps are quickly rising again. They should be up in the 50's to  60s later this week.

Canoeman

Respectfully

Perry Chamberlain