[pct-l] Blisters

Scott Sprenger trailhiker67 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 16:47:09 CDT 2012

Wanda, I hear ya.  I experienced the same problem when I started my Colorado trail thru hike last year.  My problem was I smothered my feet.  The last 5 miles to Kenosha pass took me 4 hours.  I left the trail for 6 days to let my feet completely heal.  I then re-entered at Kenosha pass and finished the trail 20 days later.  I wonder if putting 400 miles on your shoe before your hike was part of the problem?  I don't hike in boots or trail hikers any longer.  When I returned to the trail I had discarded my trail hikers and bought a pair of running shoes.

Hike on,
Scott