[pct-l] Hwy 74 to Fuller Ridge

J J pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Sun Apr 15 16:11:47 CDT 2012

Yes.

It depends. It depends on the hiker(s). One group that made it through described conditions as deadly dangerous. Others have turned back. This was BEFORE the latest storm. I took another hiker to Highway 74 this morning, and he is determined to get to Devils Slide, but has also decided to forego Fuller Ridge. Two other hikers just came in. One had started towards Devils Slide and turned back.

So. There it is, at least as far as I know.

Walk well,
J J