[pct-l] Potential 2013 Hike

Seelig, Christopher cseelig at zagmail.gonzaga.edu
Thu Apr 12 15:58:04 CDT 2012

HI all,

I am a looking to hike the full pct sometime in the future, maybe next
summer. I was wondering what your opinions are on attempting to do it from
roughly may 10th to august 25th. Would I be able to complete it
comfortably, with taking some days off? If not, what would be an ideal
start date to finish on or around the 25th of august? I am a freshman in
college, pretty fit with a lot of backpacking experience and an obvious
passion for the outdoors. And also, I plan to study abroad right after the
end of next summer for the whole year. I am a pretty introspective person,
as many of you may be, but I was just curious if that would be too much
time away from family and friends, and if I should look into doing it a few
years later. Please let me know what you all think!

Thanks,

Chris