[pct-l] North350Blades work party schedule for 2012

North 350 Blades north350blades at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:15:04 CDT 2012

*           Following is the list of work parties we distributed at our
Kick-off party on April 7 *
**
**
*                            PACIFIC CREST TRAILS
ASSOCIATION
                                 2012 SCHEDULE FOR THE PCT NORTH OF WHITE
PASS*

*NORTH 350 BLADES*    July 20 – 22   Yakima Pass turnpike    Car camp with
meals provided    Aug 11             North of Stevens Pass, Outdoor
Research employees    Aug 24 – 26   Tacoma Pass power brushing, Car camp
with meals provided     Sept 7 – 9      Dewey Lakes bridge rebuild,
Backcountry camp     Sept 15          Day trip, tread work south of
Snoqualmie Ski area     Sept  29         Day trip, tread work south of
Snoqualmie Ski area     Oct    13         Day trip, tread work south of
Snoqualmie Ski area   Additionally, there will likely be last minute trips
in July to take care of specific winter damage. Starting  in mid August we
will be doing  two to three midweek projects per  week until the snow
flies. We envision brushing north of Tacoma Pass where we left off in 2010  and
continuing with tread and drainage work in the Lodge Lake area. We believe
some of these will be car camps. We’ll see.   Notifications and Sign ups
will be via email at North350Blades at gmail.com and FB: North 350 Blades    Our
friends at WTA have the following open trips to concider for 2012 .* *
*WASHINGTON
TRAILS  ASSOCIATION*

   (These are PCT trips that were open as of April 6)
      June 4-8                     Suiattle River
BCRT       June 25- 30              Agnes Creek Logout                    BCRT
      July 28 – Aug 4        Pear Lake                         Volunteer
Vacation       Aug 14 – 19               Suiattle River
BCRT       Aug 19 – 23               Log out north of White Pass   BCRT
Aug 25 – Sep 1         Meander Meadows      Volunteer Vacation       Sept 1
– 8                   Deep Lake                        Volunteer Vacation
Sept 8 – 15                 Deep Lake                       Volunteer
Vacation

    Sign up for WTA trips at WTA.org

--
 *Photo is of Yakima Pass turnpike*