[pct-l] snakes

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 07:18:38 CDT 2012

Shroomer posted a great story a couple of years ago about encountering a stubborn, large buzzworm on a run in the hills.  A cyclist came by with a water pistol and sprayed the snake, causing it move away rapidly.

So, always a carry a fully-loaded water pistol in snake country.  No "carry permit" required.

Mango