[pct-l] Snow survey shows dry conditions

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Apr 3 14:41:53 CDT 2012

Good afternoon, Prapanna,

’07 was a low snow year, probably very similar to the way ’12 is
developing. http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/snowapp/swcchart.action

That year I departed Kennedy Meadows the morning of 28 May
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=186126 and I could have started a
week earlier than that considering the meager snowpack I encountered over
the next 3 weeks in the Sierras.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/