[pct-l] PCT-L - Most Common Causes of Thru-Dropout

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Sep 27 12:10:29 CDT 2011

Who says you have to hike the entire trail in one year / one attempt.

If you reach the goal you set for yourself you have succeeded. Screw the
naysayers.

Maybe this will be part of a multi-year plan to hike the entire trail.
Maybe you just don't want to hike parts of the trail such as the dessert or
heavily logged areas.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.