[pct-l] PCT hiker looking for house sitting

neil p. neildpetersen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 15:23:28 CDT 2011

Hello, I am a current Pacific Crest Trail thru-hiker and am looking for a
place to stay after I finish hiking around the second week of Oct. Me and my
hiking partner are looking to house sit or work for trade a place to stay
while we decompress and adjust to regular life. We are hoping to find a
place in or near Seattle and would like to stay around a week or so. If you
have anything that sounds like it might work please get in touch with me.
Thanks
-Queso