[pct-l] Favorite middle layer?

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Sat Oct 29 14:42:07 CDT 2011

I like the patagonia puff nano pullover.  At 10 oz or so, it's perfect
for shoulder mid-layer and mid-summer warm coat.

A true summer mid-layer would be mid to heavy weight capilene or equivalent

http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/mens-capilene-4-expedition-weight-crew?p=43446-0-425

It's only 3 oz lighter than the puff nano though...

Jeffrey Olson
Martin, SD