[pct-l] "MY WAY"....a guide to thru the PCT the correct way

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Oct 28 05:10:04 CDT 2011

Switchback,
You keep coming up with all those different fruit ball ways of doing the PCT.

The argument of the correct way to thru the PCT was settled once and for all
on April 16, 2009 with a unanimous consensus that "MY WAY...THE JMT REINHOLD
WAY" is the one and only absolute correct way to thru the PCT.
WHY?....because all the other ways are wrong...they are either to boring or
to stressful.
You will never make it to the Canadian border doing it your way.
The only border you will make it to is the Mexican Border.
You will be lucky to make it to Lake Morena unless you do it "MY WAY THE JMT
REINHOLD WAY".

See my below 4-16-2009 post which describes in detail "MY WAY".

Switchback, I suggest you contact Strider, AsABat, Elevator, Meadow Ed, Donna
and Yogie to get your team together.

I think I will now sign off and retreat back into my customary lurker mode,
until further provoked by the likes of Switchback.

JMT Reinhold
Author..."My Way...The JMT Reinhold Way...the only absolute correct way".