[pct-l] Why are "Hiker Dudes" happier campers than "Hiker Babes"?

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Oct 24 04:11:38 CDT 2011

Did you guys ever wonder why there are more male hikers than female hikers?
It could be for the following reasons.

TEN REASON WHY "HIKER DUDES" ARE HAPPIER CAMPERS THAN "HIKER BABES"

1.  We never get pregnant
2.  It does not matter if our legs are hairy
3.  We never have strap problems
4.  We can light a stove without starting a forest fire
5.  Our underwear is warmer
6.  We can do our nails with a pocket knife
7.  We can pee without getting out of the tent on a rainy night
8.  We don't need to carry birth control pills or tampons
9.  We don't need to put our hair up in curlers
10. We can hike topless

NO WONDER HIKER DUDES ARE HAPPIER CAMPERS

JMT Reinhold
The happy camper