[pct-l] Backpack items

Charles Williams charlesnolie at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 17:03:35 CDT 2011

Joel,
I weigh just 10 lbs more than you and I wouldn't come close to being able to zip up a Cat's Meow.  I have a Big Agnes bottomless down bag with over 70" girth and I can't even zip it up.  The only thing I've found that might work better would be one of the Montbell bags.  They have a great girth that is mostly sucked up by the elastic stitching, but it does expand to fit big boys.  At 260 you should not buy anything without "trying it on".

Charles Williams