[pct-l] shoe size

carol bruno carolwbruno at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 14:05:10 CDT 2011

I believe that hiking and running both build up the feet.  It would be interesting to know if running ultra marathons only (no pack) have as much of an impact on enlarging the feet. I really am not that concerned and welcome whatever changes hiking brings with it---in other words, I am too addicted at this point to care about appearances. Lately I have been running in vibrams with no ill effect, and so believe the feet are meant to develop along with level of activity. In any event, thanks so much for the reply.  'can't quit'