[pct-l] how do long distance hikers make a living?...The Solution

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 18:55:32 CDT 2011

Dear Reinhold

You may be very close to the ideal life style of man. But in Japan,
the most ideal style is called "Himo", directly translated as "
women's string". The  person get  money from several women is called
such a title.  It is ideal, but difficulty exists. It need talent.

The hikers I met at JMT were medical doctor, engineer, professor, PhD
students, and retired person.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )