[pct-l] how do long distance hikers make a living?...The Solution

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Oct 7 17:21:28 CDT 2011

  [pct-l] how do long distance hikers make a living?

You guys got it all backwards!!!!

I put my wife to work to give me the freedom and financial support that
allows me to take off hiking anytime the JMT or Grand Canyon are calling
me, and they are calling me all the time.
But, I got my bases covered,....the wife is earning enough to support my
wandering way of life.

So you see guys,....if you use your head and put your wives and girl
friends to work you guys would not have to work and would have all the
time in the world and the financial support to live your dream, the JMT
Reinhold way.
But,....you have to treat your women right.

JMT Reinhold
The wanderer, who treats his women right