[pct-l] email SCA<: Fwd: Winning Alert...Reference No:FL/668532011

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Oct 4 15:06:07 CDT 2011

Just received this email supposedly telling me I won a big prize. Somehow I
don't think this is true. ;-)

Perhaps someone's email address book has been hacked, or who knows how else
my email address was obtained.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.