[pct-l] Have South Africans done the PCT before?

Charles Doersch charles.doersch at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 22:44:33 CDT 2011

Daniel,

I recommend Yogi's book on the PCT ~~ it'll answer many many many questions
about things you've never even thought about, as well as those things you
have -- like about shoes & fording &cet (though there's not yet a section on
South Africans, so that question she won't be answering). :-D We've been
doing exactly what she recommends for shoes and we never get blisters on our
section hikes on the Colorado Trail ... and on our daily climbing up Bear
Peak and back.

Next year we'll be on the PCT, too.

Cheers,

Charles & the gang.