[pct-l] biography of John Muir

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:27:11 CST 2011

Ursula,
That's a wonderful site.  UOP, University of the Pacific, a great smaller
Central Valley University, was the recipient of most of Muir's original
manuscripts and journals.  It's a bit out of the way in Stockton CA which
is why I haven't visited their library or wherever these wonderful
scribbles are displayed, or I hope are displayed.  Great school and a
deserving recipient.

Shroomer