[pct-l] History of Backpacking

James Lindstrom jcrocket at windstream.net
Tue Nov 29 14:39:14 CST 2011

I have to agree. It's really no different than a newspaper. Just
because we have freedom of speech doesn't mean a newspaper is required
to publish any offensive claptrap it is handed. There is no doubt a
forum somewhere that Mr. JMT can take his adolescent gibberings to,
and where he will be right at home. But I personally read the posts
here to gather information on hiking, camping and related issues not
so that I may provide an easy target for Rheinhold's lack of maturity
(he's about 16, right?)

Delete him from the list. He has nothing to offer.