[pct-l] History of Backpacking

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Mon Nov 28 13:45:14 CST 2011

> Reinhold... ...posting messages to the list which are any combination of:
> sexually inappropriate, mean spirited, antagonistic, and which have nothing
> to do with the PCT or backpacking.
> I'm not the first person to complain about Reinhold, and I'm not the last.
> It's unacceptable. He should be removed from the list.

I wholeheartedly agree with Shon and Yogi!
If there was a vote to remove him from the list, mine would be "Aye"...

I do not receive list emails/digests, but 'browse' the current month's archive...
In doing so I bypass certain specific posters or topics in the process - but
when some others 'reply' to those postings, I sometimes take a peek to see what's
going on (or 'down' in this case)...
Many times I feel sorry for those people seeking PCT information on the pct-l in
having to put up with certain posters and their mostly off-topic "diatribe" or to
receive a 'joke' as a response to what would be considered an important question...
Enough said!

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA) Payne