[pct-l] PCTA Leadership

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Nov 24 07:21:21 CST 2011

JMT Super Senior Reinhold writes: We will be operating at a huge surplus.  We might even eliminate the membership fee all together and have parties and prizes for all who finish the trail.  See,.....I told you I have a plan!!!  At the next election vote REINHOLD....for CEO & SWITCHBACK....for Treasurer.
Switchack replies: I let my membership lapse recently after many years of being member.  So, I cannot join your revolt, though it does have some merit.