[pct-l] Deep Creek Closure

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Mon Nov 21 14:39:08 CST 2011

And lest we forget, the PCTA must, of necessity, work closely and
cooperatively with many other agencies in order to fulfill its mission. That
means compromises must sometimes be made. It's not all about us hikers,
folks. You can bet the PCTA dislikes trail closures as much as we do. Let's
give them the benefit of the doubt.

You know the old saying about opinions and how everybody has
one..........Well, there's also the Golden Rule: "whoever has the gold makes
the rules". The PCTA is not the one with the gold...but they could be if we
all donated more!

Wandering Bob