[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 47, Issue 10 - Carrying Weapons

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Nov 14 21:49:15 CST 2011

Ernie,
This is great news.....it will make the trail safer for "Heavy Truckers" like us.
The bears will look at us with the "Bazookas", "Cannons" and "Flame throwers" and
will want no part of us.
Then they will look at the Ultra-lighters, with the plastic water pistols,
and lick their chops.
Yes Sir....It will make the trail a lot safer for us "Heavy Truckers".

JMT Reinhold
The "Heavy Trucker"
Regarding the gun issue.
I have been lurking quietly but now I must speak up.
Heavy truckers may be more inclined to pack heat.
Ultra-light crowd may be more inclined to pack a plastic water gun.
And that is all I have to say about that.

Ernie Castillo
Class of 1980 and somebody who carried a large knive strapped to the top of his pack.