[pct-l] Carrying Weapons

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Nov 12 04:57:32 CST 2011

Barry,
I forgot all about the W54.....it is the ultimate weapon for the trail and at only
50 lb it is a piece of cake for "Heavy Truckers" to strap on their external frame packs.

JMT Reinhold
Your sometimes UL heavy trucker
Barry wrote:
Reinhold:  I'm surprised you didn't pick up this little gem.  It's PERFECT for
the backpacker in need of a weapon.  Lots of fire power and a big kill radius.  :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W54

It's only ~50 lbs, ultra light by nuke standards - just right for one of a
"heavy trucker" to lug along in their external frame packs.

And shame on you there Reinhold for advocating a wheeled vehicle on the trail,
cannons are strictly forbidden in Wilderness, even if they're horse drawn.  :-)