[pct-l] Pinched Nerves?

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 13:38:28 CST 2011

When I hiked the trail, back in the early days, I pinched a nerve in my hip that caused a patch of skin on my thigh to go numb. It took 25+ years but the feeling is back. However, hiking this fall I apparently pinched another nerve either in my neck or shoulders that has caused a significant weakening of my left fore and middle finger. Anyone else have these problems? Hiking is one of my favorite things to do and well worth the effort, planning and preparation. However, if this continues I'm not sure how much I willing to sacrifice!!

Greg Hummel

“My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.”
								― Dalai Lama XIV