[pct-l] Carrying weapons

chiefcowboy at verizon.net chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Fri Nov 11 18:49:29 CST 2011

Reinhold,

I think you've made a serious mistake, which you almost never do.  If she
used the flamethrower on Switchback's "bullseye" fire would not be the
concern.  The resulting gaseous explosion would probably knock pine cones
from trees for miles around.  You have take into consideration the
collateral damage that the "widowmakers" from Coulter Pine Trees if they
fall on innocent hikers.

Sorry to make this criticism but just couldn't resist.  You err so seldom,
unlike Switchback.

Burning Daylight.