[pct-l] Carrying weapons

ecpg at peoplepc.com ecpg at peoplepc.com
Wed Nov 9 20:13:54 CST 2011

I carry a gun when I pack with animals, mostly because the only humane way
to dispactch an injured animal is to shot it.

So I have carried a gun a lot of  the time I have packed. Not one time did I
ever get in a situation where it would have been a good idea to pull it out
for anything but that.

I kept it in the bottom of my pack and never let anyone know it was there. I
never hit any bad situations where it would have made a difference to the
outcome.

I would not recommend it unless you have animals.

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"