[pct-l] Wolves on the Oregon PCT?

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Nov 5 04:03:05 CDT 2011

Say Charles,
I LIKE MY WOMEN THAT WAY.

I don't about the grizz.....those flesh eating, hiker stalking beasts
have big teeth and long claws and have been known to eat a hiker or two.

JMT Reinhold
Your trail companion who likes his women with teeth

A dream to have grizz on the PCT -- or back here in Colorado again.
*sigh* :-)
Of course, some folks would howl about it -- but I never felt entitled
to the wilderness or the wilds as a kind of picturesque safe & sound
playground.
I like my wilds with teeth in it.
And I get along fine that way.
Cheers, ~C