[pct-l] Wolves on the Oregon PCT?

Charles Doersch charles.doersch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 19:59:30 CDT 2011

A dream to have grizz on the PCT -- or back here in Colorado again. *sigh*
    :-)

Of course, some folks would howl about it -- but I never felt entitled to
the wilderness or the wilds as a kind of picturesque safe & sound
playground. I like my wilds with teeth in it. And I get along fine that way.

Cheers,

~C