[pct-l] Angels helping angels

Marion Davison mardav at charter.net
Mon May 30 17:49:44 CDT 2011

A big shout out to Shepherd (Amanda) who gave us a shuttle ride and
helped us chuck trees on Saturday morning.  We cleared trees from
Section C, Onyx summit to highway 18 this weekend.  The weather was
extremely windy and cold and it snowed for about an hour on Sunday
afternoon.  Check this link to the biggest tree we cleared, just north
of Arrastre Trail camp.
> https://picasaweb.google.com/raydav94/PCT2011May#

We met Bushwhacker and Sticks on trail, they are both happily heading
north.  They think they are pretty much at the back of the pack.
Marion (Llamalady)