[pct-l] All stressed out

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun May 29 16:26:59 CDT 2011

Hi gang,
Cruising around at the KO I ran into Warner Spring Monte......he says a
girl
has been looking for you.
That did not surprise me....they are always looking for me.
I ask, was it Melanie or Sugar Moma?
Monte responds....''she did not give her name....but she said you
fathered her child''.

WHAT??????????......FATHERED  HER  CHILD???????

But that would not surprise me neither.....I have been known to do that
once or twice.
But hey,.....I'm 70 and don't remember fathering any children lately.
But, with advanced age comes Alzheimer.....hhhhmmmm....let's see
now....could it
have been Melanie or Sugar Moma?
Nah,....not Melanie or Sugar Moma, I did not know them long
enough.....although,
sometimes these things happen really quick.
What about Josephine....or Gabriella....or Pamella?.....hhhmmm.....I
have to think about that.
Who could that be?....I really would like to meet that girl.

So I go around the KO asking all the striking good looking ''babes'' (it
had to be a
striking good looking babe)....DID  I  FATHER  YOUR  CHILD?
They just gave me that dirty look like I'm some kind of weirdo.
Well anyhow, I never did find that gal.....I really would like to meet her.
This has me all stressed out......so, If anybody on the list knows who
that gal is, please let me know
as soon as possible.

JMT Reinhold
Your stressed out trail companion