[pct-l] Tuolomne Meadows-Sonora Pass-Ebbetts Pass

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon May 23 20:40:27 CDT 2011

I remember when I was hiking through that area there was supposed to
be a trail magic event (hiker feed) on Carson Pass but it was clear
that we were going to miss it. But we hoped there might still be some
chairs to sit on when we got there. We worked ourselves into a frenzy
of desire over the thought of sitting in a chair. Needs and wants and
delights get pretty basic by then. A foot massage would have been
nice, too. As it was, we enjoyed sitting in chairs eating apples and
peanut butter.

Diane