[pct-l] Hiker Trash

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Mon May 23 18:42:57 CDT 2011

Liter is something I've never been able to tolerate. And I agree with a previous poster there never is a reason to liter. Put it in your sock; pocket or shoe. Don't throw it on the ground.

Thank you for your post. I've often felt the trend is for thru hikers to find themselves a breed above. Maybe the whole community might want to take a look at that. Value their hike and accomplishment without raising them to celebrity status.

are we there yet

...going to the mountains is going home.

John Muir