[pct-l] Hiker Trash (Literally)

Guthrie Nutter guthrie.nutter at gmail.com
Sat May 21 00:03:54 CDT 2011

I just passed by that same restroom stop but didn't go in as I was in a hurry to bum water from the horse trough's faucet.

It is stunning to see the level of LNT-ignorant people are out there.  Sure, orange peels are better than clif bar wrappers (picked one up today) but orange peels were found on trail a few miles south of Burnt Rancheria all the way to Sunrise.   I have a trail name for you *wink*.

A few seconds of effort is all it takes to retain the natural beauty we share together.

- G -