[pct-l] Hiker Trash (Literally)

david woods dkwoods33 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:16:05 CDT 2011

I used the rest room at the Sunrise Trailhead north of Laguna an hour or two
ago. I do not know if hikers were living in there during the recent bad
weather but one way or another there is quite a pile of what is obviously
hiker food wrapper trash in the corner of the Men's.

In retrospect I wish I had bagged it up and taken it with me but I was not
quite awake enough to think of that at the time and it is a bit far to go
back now (I am in Julian headed for Scissors Crossing).

This kind of stuff obviously does not reflect well on hikers and the hiker
community in general. Please take your trash with you and dispose of it
properly.

End of sermon/lecture/rant....