[pct-l] Angels helping angels

Marion Davison mardav at charter.net
Sun May 15 20:51:27 CDT 2011

We would like to thank Cris Mateski, who helped us out on Saturday
morning with a shuttle ride between Van Dusen Rd. and Highway 18.
Thanks to his help we were able to do a serious amount of trail work
between those two points this weekend.  Judging by the huge number of
thru hikers we saw yesterday, the herd is moving through section C right
now.
We experienced five hours of heavy snowfall this morning in Holcomb
Valley.  It was coming down thick and hard but not sticking.
Because of the adverse weather we were not able to finish all the work
between those points, so we will be back in about a week to finish it
(or someone else will, most likely).  It is a tree-filled mess out there!
Marion Davison, llamalady