[pct-l] Hiker rescued near Snow Creek/Fuller Ridge was

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Sun May 15 19:41:12 CDT 2011

My wild guess is that he was already in a bad state when he left the Fuller
Ridge area.  That bad state could be many things, like not having a water
report, lack of trail experience, injury, illness, or maybe something else.
 In any case, it takes much more time to fully recover from dehydration than
a long drink from a drinking fountain.  Getting off the trail for a little
while is probably the best bet because if he could dehydrate where he did,
then he would have been in a far worse situation on the stretch to Mission
Creek. Hopefully he gets healthy and takes the precautions necessary to
avoid having this happen again.

Sir Mix-a-lot

--
Sir Mix-a-lot