[pct-l] Thru-riding, north to south

Dorian dorian.bannier at gmail.com
Tue May 10 04:56:19 CDT 2011

Mendorider,

it seems that in fact I have underestimated the difficulty of the PCT. I
will just look if some parts can be safely integrated in my route. Thank you
to have bring my foot back to the ground. PCT seems far too isolated and
hardcore for what I'm planning. I think that the official PCT website should
emphasise a bit on this :)

Still, if you had the patience to point me parts of the PCT that are
managable, it would be interesting for me. For information, with two horses,
I should be able to be autonomous for 6 nights, if I'm able to find enough
graze.

To be honest, I'm searching for good contacts able to advise me a bit, and
moreover for a good starting point. Any help in these matters would be
trully appreciated. But perhaps this is a bit too off topic on this list...

Dorian