[pct-l] Thru-riding, north to south

Dorian dorian.bannier at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:32:45 CDT 2011

Thank you all for your nice and quick advices.

>From what I understand now, some parts seem really difficult on horses, and
I don't want to put myself and my animal companions in danger. So I will
just look at what parts of the PCT are really enjoyable with them, and find
other routes to link them. That won't be thru-riding, but I just want to
enjoy the trip, not being the hyper-though survivor :)

Thank you for this first enlightment, I will probably continue to bother you
with some stupid questions.