[pct-l] Sec D detour water cache removed

Perry Chamberlain juniper_canoeman at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 12:14:44 CDT 2011

 Now that the sec D road walk around to agua dulce is no longer in effect, we are removing the water cache today at mt. Emma rd and angeles national forest,  and it will no longer me maintained.
And now that the trail no longer comes through my area, I'm hangin up my trail angel wings.
Its been fun.
Hope  every one has  a great summer and thru  hike.
It was a blast,  meeting all the thru hikers.
I 'll be spending my summer hiking and camping.
Bye everyone.

Canoeman.
Juniper hills

Perry chamberlain