[pct-l] Backpack Packing strategies...

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu May 5 22:30:45 CDT 2011

Good evening, Yoshihiro,

I have a question about your Interesting Point No. 1:  If more force is
necessary to move a large mass compared to a small mass; and if energy is in
terms of force applied over a distance, how can it be as you say that moving
a large mass over a distance requires less energy than moving than a small
mass over that same distance?

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09