[pct-l] Water and Pioneer Mail

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Tue May 3 17:00:11 CDT 2011

No, I was forwarded an email from the USFS to the PCTA that they would fill it. The valves were messed with but the feds cleaned the tank yesterday.

This could explain the water cache theft though. I will let the cachers at Scissors and Third Gate know, and ask our busy PCTA rep about the border patrol. The border patrol does know about us hikers as they have rescued hikers in trouble this year.

AsABat
PCT Water Reports SoCal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net