[pct-l] Water and Pioneer Mail

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 16:19:38 CDT 2011

Hoosierdaddy and I were talking to the guys at Laguna Store... And one of the guys on fire crew for the area...

There is apparently something wrong with the trough or the pump? So the tank can't be filled...? Additionally Border Patrol has been removing any water caches placed there so that illegals don't use them.

There were 6 gallons there on Sunday afternoon when we were there and a few more between the picnic tables and the trail, sort of hidden in the bushes. HD and I added 4 more gallons...

HTH! See ya in wet WA

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra