[pct-l] Two thru hikers rescued from San Jacintos?

Ground Pounder groundpounderbill22 at verizon.net
Tue May 3 11:53:55 CDT 2011

"How's Your Trail"?  Whenever I get to do a Thru hike, my plan is to start
in March and be somewhere in the San Gabriels and get a ride back to the
Kick Off. Don't know if I would stop at L-Rods because I've been there and
would not want to take up space. Sorry I missed the KO this year, hope
everyone had a Good time. Remember "Be Prepared" Ground Pounder Bill "Semper
Fi"