[pct-l] Two thru hikers rescued from San Jacintos?

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 05:10:52 CDT 2011

Carl wrote:

I'm having difficulty seeing how you can blame this on ADZ when these guys
are 200 miles up the trail before ADZPCTKO even started.

On a kind-of-but-not-really-related note, I was fascinated to learn that at
least one group of hikers has rolled into Agua Dulce already, and I believe
they did a straight-through hike from the border (with a few detours around
the worst of the snow).  They started March 25th.  Journal here:
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=339541.

Eric