[pct-l] Two Hikers Rescued on San Jacinto

Guthrie Nutter guthrie.nutter at gmail.com
Tue May 3 08:13:55 CDT 2011

Guys - seriously, can we get back on track?

Sorry to continue this thread, but it's stressful enough for all of us noobs
(newbies) to focus on the logistics to achieve our primary objective of
having an amazing, wild, crazy, beautiful, painful and life-changing
experience.

We all pretty much have the same goal, but different road maps how to get
there.  Can we keep those personal differences from filling up our inbox?

Much appreciation for all of your hard work, communication and shared
experiences.

Cheers!

--
www.guthrienutter.com